Survey and Studies
The Documentation, Field Survey and Studies group is an innovative consulting engineering division of QMS that offers prompt services to its clients at a very reasonable rate with latest state of the art technology. All infrastructure (rail, road, pipeline- oil, gas, water, transmission line etc.), large scale and environmental projects require detailed surveys and mappings for Planning and Design purposes.
QMS has pioneered preparation of “Forest Working Plans” in the country, working simultaneously in 16 Forest Districts of Rajasthan covering more than 11000 sq km requiring extensive biodiversity, socio economic, regeneration surveys, field mappings, GIS mapping, documentation etc.
QMS has also helped collate information for "Management Plans" for "Wildlife Sanctuaries" in Rajasthan.
Besides our available in-house expertise, we are ably supported by highly qualified and experienced experts from diverse fields (Academician, Technical professional etc.), having requisite domain expertise in carrying out Field Surveys & Studies, Primary and Secondary Data Collection, Report Writing (DPR etc), Guideline /compliance documentation, Reporting, Due Diligence, Capacity Building, Public Consultation, Process Audits, GIS mapping etc in diverse fields/ domains such as Forestry, Industry , Mining, Textile, Social & Health, Cement, Automotive, Banking, Educational, Software, Foundry Institutes, Food Industry, Hospital, Electrical, Metallurgical, Petroleum and Other sectors.
We have a fully equipped Remote Sensing wing, which look after all activities related to thematic mapping using remote sensing technologies.
Our expertise field of activities includes:
- Biodiversity surveys /Habitat Assessment / Forest Conservation plan, Working Plan, Forest Management Plans etc.
- Socio-economic Parameters. Social Impact Assessments, R&R Surveys and plans, Baseline/ Household/ Slum/ Socio Economic Revenue Survey
- Environmental Assessment/ Impact studies ( Non EC), Environmental Management & Planning(EMP)
- Site Selection for solid waste management, Topographic Survey, Survey using GPS and Total Station
- Documentation: DPR, Diagnostic studies, Disaster Management/ Emergency plans, Public consultations reporting, compliance documentations, Project proposals etc
- Primary data collection/ baseline surveys etc., Scanning, Plotting and Printing Services.
- GIS Database Design, Development & Conversion.
- Rapid Risk Analysis(RRA)/ HAZOP studies / Risk Modeling
- Utility Mapping: Oil/Gas pipeline, Electric Utilities, Water pipeline etc.
- Pipeline & Transportation Network Survey, P&Id Diagrams
- Underground Locator Survey for utilities like pipeline etc.
- Rain Water Harvesting
Our scepticism soon gave way to deep appreciation for the IMS implemented at our Cement plant and mines by the Consultants.
DGM Ambuja Cement, Rabriyawas